Thursday, June 24, 2010

Love this idea

So...I've tried to keep up with Jorge Garcia's blogs and his most recent post has a link to a site called "My Life is Lost". I love the idea. Just a place for folks that have had lost-themed experiences in their daily lives to let everyone else hear about them. My favorite so far: The other day I convinced my friend to try a new drink and he really liked it. As he sipped it, I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "You're like me now".

How funny is that? I know there have been multiple instances of these type of occasions in my life since I started watching LOST six years ago....I'll be trying to think of some this weekend. What fun it could be if this site were filled with LOST fans' shared experiences of LOST out in the "real world"! I know I'll be keeping up with this site...will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment